It's that time of year again. Winter is coming. Whether you like it or not, it's time to prepare for freezing cold temperatures. Luckily, these brands make it easy to stay warm, look fabulous and shop ethically.
1. H+M Conscious Collection Padded Hooded Jacket, $59.99, made from recycled polyester
2. Vaute Couture Satin Castro Parka, $650, made in NYC, water resistant and windproof from recycled synthetic fibers, 100% vegan.
3. Filippa K Tribeca Coat, $710, coated utility cotton twill with a soft teddy lining.
4. Mara Hoffman Frances Quilted Cocoon Coat, $850, made from Tencel Lyocell.
5. The Reformation Barlow Faux Shearling Coat, $328, dead stock shearling fabric.
6. Rita Row Frid coat, $334, 100% virgin wool.
7. Zara Join Life Collection Block Color Puffer Jacket, $89.90, padding made from 100% recycled polyester from recycled plastic bottles
8. Langerchen Mayhill Coat, $410 made from wool and organic cotton in a GOTS certified factory.