I have a lot of jewelry. One thing I don't have that I wish I had more of every time I'm getting dressed is something black: a little bit punk, a little bit Gothic and darkly romantic. The color black symbolizes power, elegance and mystery.
Clockwise from top left:
1. By Natalie Frigo black lucite and large claw necklace, $135, is made from recycled brass and vintage lucite and handmade in NYC.
2. Fiya Bijoux handmade pink gold double ring with conflict free black diamonds, $2,800. Available at Maison de Mode.
3. Stephen Webster cross charm earring for men, $800. The brand sources responsibly, gives back through charity and is starting to recycle materials.
4. CLED pebble earring, $140. Hand formed glass gems re-purposed from discarded glass and made in Los Angeles.
5. Baleen onyx gold-plated orbit ring, $48. Handmade in Seattle from recycled metal.
6. Alkemie horse head lariat, $209. Forged from 100% reclaimed metal.
7. Milk Tooth Precipice Statement Earrings, $74. Produced in small batches.
8. The New Craftsmen golden heart ring, $2,860. Artisanal, hand-engraved.
9. Sequence five knot leather necklace, $125. Handcrafted in El Salvador by artists living in at risk communities.