Warm, cosy and cute. That's what I want in a winter sweater. And it's got to be in a fun color to combat the winter blues.
1. Sandermann Nikita Sweater, $358. Hand dyed, made from wool that would have otherwise been discarded.
2. Eleven Six Jenna Sweater Jacket, $598. Sustainably Hand crochet by Bolivian artisan women
3. Naadam Cashmere Oversized Turtleneck, $350. Cruelty free Mongolian cashmere.
4. Maiami Western Blouse, $345. Handmade by female artisans.
5. Ayni Liana Sweater, $355. Handmade from sustainable Alpaca wool.
6. Everlane ReCashmere Button Mockneck, $98. Made from 60% recycled cashmere and 40% wool.
7. Alejandra Alonso Rojas Cecilia Sweater in Mint, $1,295. Hand knit in NYC.
8. H+M Conscious Collection Cable Knit Sweater, $49.99. Made using 50% recycled polyester.
9. Cuyana Recycled Cashmere Wrap Sweater, $285. 95% recycled cashmere and 5% virgin wool.